Douglas Holt, Executive Director, Training Institute
1717 H Street, NW, Suite 825
Washington, DC 20006-3900
Dear CIGIE Community,
Given the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, CIGIE is updating its previous guidance (see below) and is working to provide alternative learning opportunities. The Training Institute will inform the community when such opportunities became available.
CIGIE Training Institute (TI) Classes
- All regularly scheduled in person classes through the rest of FY 2020 have been canceled (EXCEPT for our leadership classes at American University, which are being conducted virtually).
- The start of CIGIE’s Fellows program will be delayed until June (Tentatively)
- Those registered and confirmed to participate in the upcoming Jumpstarting I&E virtual training programs have been notified.
- FLETC has begun Reconstituting training for basic programs that were in session as of March 20, 2020.Your staff will be notified once their class is scheduled to return. Any questions regarding FLETC training please direct your inquiry to Randall.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check with Training Officers for upcoming CIGIE TI training programs.
- About L&MSA
- L&MSA Training and Programs
- Interagency Fellows Program
- Printable FY 2020 Schedule
- Printable L&MSA Brochure and Leadership Model